Hot Wing Delived Eggs with Crumbled Blue Cheese
The blue cheese adds just the right amount of tanginess to eggs that make it much more interesting than you’re run of the mill deviled egg. all the refreshing flavors a summer dish needs. It’s quick and simply to prepare for any occasion.
- 6 Boiled Eggs, sliced and yolks removed
- Hot Sauce to taste
- 2 tbs celery diced
- 2tbs Statesboro blue Cheese crumbles
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 rotisserie chicken or fried chicken, chopped
- 1tsp Dijon mustard Dill, to garnish
1. Stir cream cheese until soften.
Fold in other ingredients.
Scoop 1 tablespoon into each egg halve.
Garnish with dill and blue cheese crumbles.
Serve with Celery.
Recipe Yield: 6 servings
- Hits: 2524