Gorgonzola Stuff Burgers
- 12x2.75 oz Ground Beef Grass Fed
- 3-4 oz Gorgonzola Cheese Crumbles
- 3-4 oz Cream Cheese
- 1 tbs Scallions fine Sliced
- 1 tbs Roasted Red Bell Peppers diced
- 12 Brioche Slider Bun
- 12 slices Roma Tomato
- 1.5 oz Horseradish Liebling
- 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 3-4 oz Mayonnaise
- Ice Berg Lettuce shredded as needed
- 12 oz Sweet Potato sliced and baked or fried.
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Whisk the cream cheese until smooth, add the Blue Cheese, Scallions and roasted Peppers. Set aside and chill
Shape the ground meat (season optional) and fill with the Cheese mixture and chill.
Mix the horseradish with the mustard and mayonnaise.
Toast the Buns top with the Sliders- top with the sliced tomato, horseradish and shredded Lettuce, use a skewer to assemble. serve with the Sweet Potato.
- Hits: 1948